Tuesday, May 05, 2009

8pm and All is Well

It's weird having two kids. Chris looked at me at dinner last night and said "Can you believe we have TWO kids?" I assured him that I could believe it, but I agree that it's still kind of weird.

It's also still kind of rare that they're both content on their own at the same time. But last night at 8pm, they were.

Mer was in her princess dress (por supuesto), with brownie all over her mouth, patiently fixing her Barbie's hair. Note that she had already fixed her own hair--see the little sprout on the side of her head? When she spotted me, she kindly asked if I wanted to help.


Madeline was in the midst of my favorite of all her activities--stretching as if she were waking from 100 hours of sleep. If only...

4 comments:

keddi said...

How very precious, dear one. You are truely blest.

e. said...

i'm glad to see that madeline is already a fan of central bbq... ooooh, i do miss bbq....

Dan said...

I, also, am a fan of Central BBQ and am really, really looking forward to getting some come Memorial Day.

Chris said...

bro, that's all we're gonna' eat. breakfast, lunch and dinner.