Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my mom. If I'm ever kind, it's due to your example.

Happy Mother's Day to my mother-in-law. Your gentleness as a mom made Chris the the precious husband and father that he is.


And Happy Mother's Day to me. Chris, Robert, Taurean, and Meredith all made a fabulous, huge breakfast. I read the paper and held (peaceful!) Madeline while they cooked. It really was kind of luxurious.

I'm glad I'm a mom. Completely overwhelmed by the enormity of the task, but glad.

3 comments:

angie c said...

Happy Mother's Day, Kate! I was wishing you were at church today. They gave a book to the newest mother and you would have won for sure! :) I thought about being a stand in for you.

tia sarah said...

happy mother's day to you! and awesome outfit on mer.

Rachel Boulden said...

Adorable.