Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hafley and Doozey Save the Day


First of all, I'm officially sleep deprived.

Apparently, that was also the case a few days ago, when I titled the post "16 days," in an attempt to refer to the length of my newest daughter's time on this planet, thus far. She was, in fact, 9 days old. What in the world? I have no idea. Time has no meaning for me.

So anyhoo, sleep deprivation. It breaks you down. It makes you crazy. It brings out the worst in you. So, I'm pretending to be a superhero. Meredith wanted to play superheroes this morning (superheroines?) and she said her superhero name was Hafley and mine was Doozey. I figure a superhero would probably do a better job than I of dealing with M&M, so I gladly donned my new name and figurative cape. Later in the day, I kept referring to Mer as Hafley, and trying to get her to call me Doozey. She said, "Mom, we're done playing superheroes."

I'm not. Call me Doozey.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ha! Love that girl's imagination.

keddi said...

That's why you're a wonderful mama.

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can say that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a without question as you did in the decrease issue of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=lavasoft ad-aware professional 7.0.2.5 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you use the black methods of development of the resource. I take a week and do necheg