Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Weekend Update

Saturday Night Live's Weekend Update is funnier, but it's also more cynical and obscene. Here's a kinder, gentler Weekend Update.

Another beautiful sunset on the Mississippi. Another beautiful weekend in Memphis.


Marshall Bible turned one this weekend, and celebrated in high style. Here's Daddy and Mer dressed as Cow-Lareaus in their party favors.



Marshall made a precious mess with his cake.


Marshall has the coolest swing in the world. I can't speak for the rest of the adults, but I certainly wanted a turn.


In this picture, Meredith is wearing a dress that was mine. I had my picture taken in it when I was about 2, so I wanted to get a picture of her, and possibly frame both of them. Hmmm....I may be re-thinking that.


We've spent far more waking hours outside than in this week. Thank you God for springtime.