Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Work in Progress

Hey folks. So I've switched the site around and it's like I have a whole new baby! Such fun! So bright-shiny and new! I'm sure I'll make lots of important decisions in the next few days. Should I use all caps here? Should I change this shade of green? Should I make a list of my favorite books and albums so that you can see that and debate about whether I have any taste or not? It's still a work in progress, so tell me if I've messed anything up for the viewing public. All 4 zillion of you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need to join myspace for all the lists of likes and dislikes, etc. to truely have your humanity and coolness reaffirmed by the entire cyber world. quite fascinating.

Jesse Faris said...

Green is my favorite color! I agree with Beth (Hello, Beth, nice to meet you!) except that I am not so much a fan (although I am a member) of myspace as I am...Facebook. I love that thing. And it's open to the public now, so I feel less old than when I joined.

I personally would love to peruse your currently reading/listening and/or favorites. I like your taste and know I could get some good ideas!

Julie said...

I am getting a new ipod tomorrow (my old one is kapoot) and I would love new album ideas!

angie c said...

Love the new site. Can't wait to see little Jubilee Friday.