Sunday, March 21, 2010

Long Walk


It's snowing in Dallas. It's rainy and cold in Memphis. BUT: we will dwell on the fabulously warm and long walk we took this week. It would have been more fabulous if Meredith had not insisted upon wearing flip flops and then tripped every 3rd step that she took. But it was still fabulous.


Every year I think, "Wow, it's kind of trite to take so many pictures of the flowers and the flowering trees. You should reign it in." But every year I'm just as excited to see them, and I take way too many pictures. And I'm okay with that.



3 comments:

erin lareau said...

Only a few more days until lots of long, wonderful walks in perfect Palm Desert!
p.s. I love Meredith's determined, sassy walk :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.