Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Clash

Chris is out of town this week, so this picture is for him. I had a CD on in the nursery the other day (Old fashioned, right? I like my CDs). Anyhoo, Mer heard The Clash come on and came screaming in from elsewhere in the house and immediately started dancing like this. Rock n roll, my sweet baby girl.

Also, if you've been as annoyed as I have by various comment spammers promoting fancy shoes or saying brilliant things like "me like your site very much. you should check mine" then you can breathe a sigh of relief, 'cause I've enabled the word verification feature now for comments. Carry on, carry on.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Dude. She looks like she's about 13 in that picture. A petite 13, to be sure, but she's going to be that anyway.

Dan & Erin said...

your website laugh to be good. see you maybe california soon?

Unknown said...

dandanerin have some shoes you check you like good prices. good for surf hawaii.