Monday, September 21, 2009

September


So we went on vacation and then we settled down to normal life. Normal life is a bit hectic. And also, I think that the CONSTANT rain has affected the internet connection. So those are my excuses.

Anyway, I totally missed a 5 month post for Madeline. So here's the 5 month update: she's eating some rice cereal now. Apparently, when I took this picture, I was too tired to focus the camera. But you get the idea.

Of course the Levitt Shell shows are back on for the cooler weather, so we've been enjoying that a couple times every week. One of the best acts we've seen is Rattletree Marimba, from Austin, TX. I posted video of a different show below if you happen to want to check them out. One of the marimbas was taller than a tall man. Very cool.





1 comment:

Dan said...

I think I saw those dudes on Pearl Street. Or another group of hippies who also whale on xylophones.