Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hadley Elizabeth Sugg

We can't let the month go by without introducing Madeline's twin-cousin, Hadley Elizabeth. Hadley was born on May 11--exactly one month after Madeline, and in the ensuing fun and chaos, I have not gotten to take as many pictures as I normally would. So I've resorted to thievery, and just took this one straight from Hadley's blog (great picture, Lyndi!).

As you can see, Hadley and Matthew have a lot in common and play well together. Needless to say, it will be a joy to watch Madeline and Hadley grow up together--and trust me, Meredith has enough bossiness, um, leadership skills, in her to handle two underlings. I cannot even imagine how loud the house is going to be as these three grow. Is that a weird thing to worry about? Oh well...loud and hilarious, I'm sure.

3 comments:

Rachel Boulden said...

Congratulations Sugg family! She's beautiful. Just like her pretty little cousins. Backyard time soon? Free babysitting, anyone?

Dan said...

Dang,
You sure have been making a lot of posts lately - did you get dsl or something?

keddi said...

Reply to Uncle Dan: No, she just has a really mean mother in the hills of AR.