Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Mixed Bag


Got up around the crack of dawn on Saturday to volunteer at the farmers market. Here are some pics of that and some other weekend goings on.


My booth neighbor at the market.


Glowing (and out of focus...argh) strawberries.


Whitton Farms from Arkansas. They have great heirloom tomato plants, beautiful flowers, all kinds of great stuff.



Mer is a speed demon on the trike, of late.


She gets on and off the trike to intermittently love and torture Maggie.


Walt and Mer got the whole box of Cheezits this weekend when the parents needed a few more moments of relaxation. Walt was making "go away, paparazzi" noises at me.


One of my favorites of Mer's faces. Usually accompanied by suggestions about how things should "actually" be done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved em all!! (wELL, PROBABALY THE LAST WAS THE BEST!)Tell me again where Whitton Farms is? I want some of what they've got!