Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Balance Restored in the Universe


I didn't say it was restored here in the Lareau household. You can't have balance in the home of a two year old. But balance was restored when a relatively good guy (Eli Manning) beat a decidedly bad guy (Shady Brady). My apologies to the dear relatives who spent lots of time living in Patriot-land. I just can't endorse cheaters. So when the world started spinning out of control (ie, Favre threw an interception), I had to start hoping that Eli stood a chance. And it was so good to watch the last five minutes of that game. I haven't been so excited about a sporting event since the Mavericks were almost good during my seventh grade year. 

In other news, Meredith spent part of the Super Bowl creating fashion accessories for everyone at our house. It should be noted that Darren (far left) got noticeably interested in the project. Guess the American football was boring him. Kudos to Lyndi for being Mer's muse in this distraction.

No comments: