Tuesday, May 09, 2006

C is for Cookie: That's Good Enough for Mer


Since progress with sweet potatoes and bananas has been slow, we decided to skip right to the good stuff. And Meredith agrees with cookie monster's statement that cookies are, well, good enough. Especially Thin Mints.

Do I even need to tell the moms out there that after creating the chocolate smeared child that you see in the picture, her Dad promptly decided that yard work couldn't wait and sprinted for the door? No, I didn't think so.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh, thin mints. a girl after my own heart.

Anonymous said...

AAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that she is eating such hard things like cookies!! She has gotten SO big from the time that I saw her at Easter!!! I can't believe it!!

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»