Thursday, November 03, 2005

Deep in the Heart of Texas

As you can see, Meredith is worn out from her first big trip. She weathered her first multi-state jouney with her usual grace and flexibility. She met lots of loved ones and was thoroughly impressed by the mother land (Texas). Meredith and I want to thank all the friends and family that made us feel so welcome and loved.

With Great Grandmother Florence SuggPhil and Pawpaw Rose
Debbie (the Baby Whisperer) and Meredith
Granny (actually great aunt once removed or something-we'll go w/Granny)
Aunt Judy: Queen of Baby Talk
Uncle Paul: Arms of Steel (we stopped counting how many hours he held her)
Good Vibes: Meredith slept 5! hours straight in Tia Sarah's peaceful bedroom
Roger & Meredith
The Sugg and Willis Women

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought maybe you guys had given up on the whole blogging thing. Looks like Kate had a good trip to Texas (which in my book is neither the mother or promise land). Good to see some more pictures!

Anonymous said...

I don't seem to know how to put a comment on just one picture but... "I will lie down and sleep in peace, for You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety."
(Psalm 4:8, NIV)

Anonymous said...

Kate,
What a wonderful 2 mo. picture!!! Would love to be holding Miss M.
However, a little unfinished business. Did you procure a release to put my photo out all over cyberspace? If not I hope you can find a "good" lawyer.

deb