Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Nature Girl



You may recall a previous entry wherein we stated that one of Meredith's favorite things was the outdoor life. Today she insisted on a trip outside (in other words she was crying and couldn't be comforted). So I wrapped her in two blankets, found a hat for her and a scarf for me and we sat on the front porch, despite the cold. And as she did stop crying within 30 seconds of getting outside, I guess that was what she wanted. And who am I to question a girl's need for nature? Although I will say, it may be a very long winter...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate, hope you enjoy every minute you are blessed with as a new mom. Each day will give you and Meredith special moments like you had today. Wait until she experiences the wind in her face for the first time. Miss you, KPL

Anonymous said...

I know how she feels, sometimes these walls start crawling in on me too. Fortunately we've been having pretty nice weather so I can still get away with just a long sleeve t-shirt.

Anonymous said...

What a BEAUTIFUL mother and daughter!

Anonymous said...

I am loving seeing Meredith and you and Chris too. It keeps friends closer to heart.

Love you,
Linda Doyle