Friday, August 19, 2011

What Happens When You Have Girls

At some point on our CO vacation, we filmed this gem. Most of you honestly won't want to watch it. But it does a pretty good job capturing what we're in for with these girls.

Apologies: We're sorry we bought Kidz Bop 19. We're sorry they're not in car seats. I would recommend those with serious car seat issues (you know who you are) not view this film. I would also apologize to Katy Perry, the songstress of the original "Firework," but I feel that's just not necessary.



5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have a similar "Teenage Dream" video. Only with carseats. :)

tia sarah said...

your girls have some SERIOUS pipes.

Unknown said...

er somethin'

:)

the robertsons said...

this made my day! henley would love to have a singing partner! i love meredith's face...she is dead serious.

Matt and Lyndi said...

Priceless!!!!