Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Movie

At one point, Meredith and I had a long conversation about whether or not snow was clean. I tried to explain that the water that comes from the tap has been cleaned; that which falls from the sky has not. She countered that God makes the stuff that falls from the sky, so it has to be clean. Eventually I got her to understand that people tend to make dirty that which God made clean. I said "It's fine to eat it - enjoy it! We just probably wouldn't want to eat buckets and buckets of it." From behind me I heard a full mouth say "But mom, I've definintely eaten buckets and buckets of it."

Here's a scene from our mellow morning in the snow.

3 comments:

tia s said...

I remember mom making ice cream out of snow. i think you should too! :)

Unknown said...

Do you know it calls for a whole can of condensed milk? Next time I will definitely make that happen.

kedra said...

i have always kept several cans of sw. condensed milk on hand - but also recently discovered that it definitely must be used by the expiration date on the can!