Thursday, December 16, 2010

Great Gift Idea

I'm so proud of my brilliant sister in law - Beth (AKA Elizabeth) Lareau - who is working at a fabulous little ebook publishing company in NOLA. They're doing some great things - publishing great ebooks, producing clever accompanying video clips (think the "extras" on your DVDs) and selling ebooks on flash drives - so you still have something to wrap. Or to drop in the stocking, as the case may be.

Check out one of their promotional videos below - just a little Christmas story about a virgin birth - in current day Midwest America. Go to http://www.booksbnimble.com/ and see all the fun stuff. Support New Orleans. Support small publishers. Support clever.


2 comments:

e. said...

Thanks Kate!!! Julie was very pleased- she says you're a great writer and wanted me to post this. You're the best!

Love,
ELIZABETH and Julie

Unknown said...

It's great stuff! I love it all!

And by the way, for the foreseeable future I will be talking to you in a stern disciplinarian's voice. It's the only way I can imagine calling you Elizabeth. Then, once I get accustomed to it, I'll return to my normal dulcet tones.

xo.