Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Instead of working...

I got up early to work, but hmmmm....it turns out I'd rather not. Here's some pictures I liked from California.

Traditionally, when we're in the desert, we rise before dawn and leave the house for walks, so as not to disturb the west coasters. That didn't happen this year. Meredith sleeps later, Madeline's sleep is unpredictable, and there were very few walks. I missed them. But I did squeeze one in, all by my lonesome. It was early, and it was beautiful.


And there was this, which I thought I should share because I'm betting most of you have never seen a cactus decorated for Easter.


The Easter picture was a challenge and we didn't get the pefect pic. But at least we took it, and at least Madeline didn't fall out of the chair. There's that.

2 comments:

The Wilhite Family said...

Not perfect? Are you kidding? They are both smiling AND looking at the camera! PERFECT to me!!!

keddi said...

whooo, love it!As always Madeline is cheerful and peaceful.