Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Clean Genes


Since Baby Ear Infection and Sister Extrovert have required lots of attention these last few days, I decided not to question it when quiet fell on the house this afternoon. Madeline was, miraculously, asleep, and Meredith was doing something in the kitchen. I didn't know what. I decided I didn't care, either. She was quiet, and obviously happy, and so--sweet peace--was I. Finally I went to check it out. I found the above scene. That's right, what you see is a 4 year old organizing the silverware. I'm glad this girl has an over-developed sense of privacy, or I'd wonder if there was any Sugg in her at all.

On a slightly less sanitary note, this conversation took place this morning:
* Here's your phone mom.
* Thanks, babe.
* Do you notice that it's nice as new?
* Sure, babe.
* That's cause I licked the screen and wiped it with my coat.
* Fabulous. Thanks, babe.

3 comments:

Chris said...

nice massive butcher knife in the foreground. how long was she in there alone?

just kidding. i know she wouldn't touch it.

i wondered why all the butter knives were shoved way back in the drawer the other day.

Dan said...

That's how I clean my phone screen too. Is that wrong?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.