Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas, in No Particular Order

Christmas Eve story.

Christmas tea.

Christmas Texas Sux Beer. (Very funny Aunt D and Uncle S.)


Team Bendaroos.


I got my OWN camera!

We will NOT sit still for a matching jammies picture. You can't hold us down!


Hadley, just makin' sure nothing important gets thrown in the trash.
Like, for instance, trash.


What did you get for Christmas? My papa made me a doll house.


A big one!


Although I may not need it, since I act like I'm 40 sometimes.


Brown eyed beauties.

3 comments:

Chip said...

Second to last pic=awesomeness. Very cool shot.

Happy Holidays, Lareaus!

The Wilhite Family said...

Love the doll house. I had one when I was little, (not made by papa), but fun and HOURS of entertainment for years!! Very special...and great picture of Mere looking in :-)
Happy New Year!

Chris said...

kate - that was a great pic of mer looking in the doll house.