Monday, August 31, 2009

Summer Romp Retrospective

I've got time, so I'm going to show you my favorite Rock n Romp pics of the summer. I let Mer use the camera at the last one, so if you notice some interesting camera angles, that's my girl.

Thanks to all the Rock n Romp organizers. You help make life good.

Wee vans.

Adam and Walt. We are men. We gather sticks.

Happy dance.

Rockers rocking.

Miles hop scotching.

Madison mugging.

Chloe crying. Poor duck.

Gus hooping.

Walt's harbingers of fall.

Insane Arsenal fans and a baby.

The Cool Kids.

Mer.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think Chloe's crying because she hates that particular brand of juice box so much.

Unknown said...

Meredith pretty much goes to rock n romp for the juice boxes. She was chain drinking them on Saturday.

Chip said...

I love Mer's tongue. It really does help with the hula hooping.

Stacey Greenberg said...

love the picture of the cool kids!