Saturday, August 01, 2009

Colorado Again

We wanted to spend some more time with Chris' grandmother, and no one minds another trip to Colorado. Good times.

With Poo.
Aunt Erin took us to the America the Beautiful Park, right near downtown Colorado Springs. This has to be one of the most amazing fountains I've ever seen. It's enormous, turns slowly, has a wading river all around it, and the mountains are the backdrop.


For an early birthday present, Mer got a new leotard and tights (oh, and a crown). She and Marme practiced their moves together. Mer regularly uses a chair for her barre. Whatever works, right?

5 comments:

keddi said...

The picture of Poo and the girls is priceless - Poo looks wonderful and Meredith shows such joy - and Madeline, as always at peace - a definite Keeper!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Keddi! That picture brought tears to my eyes. I just love it. Miss you guys! xo - Jaclyn

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for bringing the grandchildren to be with us. It was a most enjoyable visit. Just put away the leftover toys and books laying around, changed the beds, and said to myself what Poo used to say to me after a visit, "It sure is quiet around here now"!
I love you guys, Marme

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
排骨酥May said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.