Saturday, March 29, 2008

Almost Warm Easter

It was sunny and beautiful in Calico Rock for Easter. Not so warm, but almost warm. Now, a week later, it's cloudy and chilly and not so spring-like at all in Memphis. And I have nothing clever to say about that; I'm just whining. Being almost warm but mostly cold makes me whiny. Not surprising to most of you, I'm sure.

Princess Easter.


We take our egg dying seriously.

And we all participate.

If you're feeling crazy next year, get some brown eggs to dye. They really make rich colors. We had some brown and some pale blue, some big, some small. That's what happens when a tornado hits your friend's farm. Long story. But we enjoyed the eggs. Lemonade out of lemons and all that.


I just wanted one good picture with Mer, but by this time she was so tired that even my unusually patient brother was having little luck. See you soon for the big 2 and a half year post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She does look like a princess in that pic. We loved having you here.

angie c said...

What a beautiful family! :)

I helped out Memphis, by the way.