Thursday, February 28, 2008

Meredith Moves Out (and some Cali pics)


This week, at the tender young age of 2 years, 5 months, Meredith left home for the wide world (actually, for Waltie's place). Clothed in hand-me-down Keds, a bathing suit cover up, a ski hat and a bib, she carefully packed a bag with the essentials. If you're wondering what was essential, as I certainly was, it was her new fake crocs in spring-a-licious orange and yellow, two books, and Angelina Ballerina. I begged her not to go, but she's very strong willed. By this point, she's probably half way to her destination, and I bet she's really cold. Just kidding, I gave her a sweater. Ha. I kill me.

So anyway, here's a few more Cali pics.


I. LOVE. POPPIES.


Gotta swim. Gotta get thrown in the air.


Aunt Erin teaches Mer the subtleties of cribbage.


I. LOVE. POPPIES.


Moody palms.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first picture and verbage had tears running down my face - oooh I love it! and her!

Since we know whose genes those are, maybe by the time he has an engagement party we can just add a chapter on on his niece to the album. - if you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

I love how the fuzzies on the poppie look against the blue sky. Great picture!!
It was wonderful spending those few days with you guys - hope to do it again soon :)

La C. said...

The poppy pictures are gorgeous, and Meredith is most definitely an aspiring fashion designer extraordinaire. She's already got hobo chic down.