Monday, November 26, 2007

New Sister and Aunt

I never really posted any pictures of my brother-in-law Dan's wedding, because for the first time in recent memory, I forgot the battery to my camera when I went to said lovely occasion. Sure, I've got the battery for the mundane things...grocery shopping, average day at the park, etc. But not for a stinking wedding. Oh well.

Anyway, I'll take this opportunity to introduce you to our new sister-in-law and aunt: Erin. She is precious and we love her. We also love Dan, but that's already been well documented.

Full Thanksgiving post to follow, after we've suitably embarrassed Dan and Erin.

PS Dan is a bit of a photography guru, and he keeps encouraging me to use my flash. But isn't this more romantic? Also, note that the Lareau family gets just as crazy as the Sugg clan on holidays: it ain't a party without the sparkling grape juice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the thoughtful introduction!
Looking forward to many more holidays and family gatherings with the Lareau's :)

Anonymous said...

I second the precious vote....the California family also LOVES you Erin! Dan, we love you too, but I'm thinking you "married up" :)