Sunday, September 02, 2007

23 Months!


Here are some outtakes from life with Meridy.

When Daddy says "Let's roll," Meredith replies with "Let's roll, Daddy."

Mommy often says "Let's go, sister," to Mer. Meredith has started saying this to random women.

Mer likes to encourage Mommy when she's really getting into the coloring: "Go Mommy, go mommy."

Meredith has started yelling "No talking!" when grownups around her converse. Luckily we've already learned this tactic from another wily toddler, so we know that all we need to do to stop the yelling is focus all attention entirely on her. Aren't we clever?

She rolls her head around in a Stevie Wonder-like manner when listening to any soul or funk music. I guess it's in the genes?

Mer will eat anything, as long as she's not encouraged to eat it by a parent and as long as she's not sitting in a high chair. Yogurt is the exception to this rule.


My name is Meredith and I'm addicted to yogurt. I would eat eight containers a day, if my dealer --I mean Mommy--wouldn't hold out on me.

But dahlings, I'm almost 2. I just tell that old Mommy that resistance is futile and the world belongs to the young.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you!!!

Amber, Brian, and Bryson said...

I love it!! Especially the pic with the wine glass.

Katie Land said...

You have the best sense of humor.. i love reading your posts..Maybe we will see you guys sometime soon? hopefully!