Monday, August 06, 2007

Fun in Colorado


You might expect a post with this title to include pictures of the mountains or the forest. But remember, we're hanging out with an almost-2-year-old. All we need is a pair of kitchen gloves.


Sorry I didn't get a picture with her walking around in these. Trust me, it was as hilarious as you imagine.

Okay, I was just holding out on you. Here's a picture of Chris, his brother and the groomsmen enjoying more typical Colorado fun. Chris is the one with the big, cheesy, thumbs up. Surprise...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We already know of her wonderful cleaning abilities - what was her goal here? of course - it's a testimony to the adult females in her life - either we don't "scrub" at all or at the very least don't have manicures worth saving!!Hmmm... It does remind me of the time I was so proud of Kate when she was supposed to "show what Mommys do" and she pretended to vacuum - I had no idea where she got that information!