Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Baby on Board


....the party barge, that is. Meredith had her first boating experience this weekend, and she was thrilled. She loved wearing the life jacket (I guess it IS an accessory of sorts), she loved using the ladder to get on and off the boat (hundreds...nay, thousands of times), she loved floating on her back in the water, she loved going "real real fast" and, from the top of her head to the tips of her toes, she LOVED calling the turtles. Big thanks to our friends the Mills for putting us up at the lake, feeding us incredibly delicious food, and just altogether taking care of us while we were away from Daddy, who had a trial held over the weekend.

Here's a pic that Gigi took of Mer relaxing. She didn't want me to touch her at all -- wanted to be free as the fishies.



Here, Mer and Walt wait with bated breath for Landon to make the boat go fast.



Mer adored baby Henry, and sometimes she even let him go a few seconds without trying to pick him up or steal his paci.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures! I actually had a comment before but the blog or my computer didn't let me share it. ha

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Mere floating out by herself! I can't believe how big she has gotten!

Anonymous said...

Ok, everyone is terrified at little Mer alone in the middle of the "ocean". I've reassured them that maommy is actually "right there", (she is isn't she?...)