Friday, March 23, 2007

New Sights to See


Meredith is exploring her new neighborhood. We haven't gotten far (really just across the street) but we already found a great little bridge that crosses a pond filled with big beautiful goldfish. Since it was the first day of spring, we tried to take some appropriately seasonal pics. Okay, when I say "we" it's possible that I am slightly exaggerating Mer's interest in the process. But her interest in the pond, bridge and fish was very real.

By the way -- posts have been few in number and short in length because of the difficulties inherent in "borrowing" wireless signals from my neighbors. But I have now found a primo spot on the back deck from which to soak up the signals, so I'll try to do better. I promise, we'll get our own signal soon and we'll wait awhile to password protect it, thereby offering other poor souls the opportunity to borrow our signal. Good karma, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear, dear one.
Shouldn't that first one be sent to someone? Besides me, I mean! Who got the bow to stay in?

the robertsons said...

That first pic is professional!! Don't you just love this time of year?