Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Happy Birthday to Olly -- and Bathtime Fun

This weekend we went to Olly Cogan's first birthday party. A good time was had by all. And I do mean all. Lawsy that kid has a lot of friends! It was everything a first birthday should be -- dozens of kids walking and crawling around and the requisite big kid to annoy all the moms and scare the young ones to death (pictured at right!).


The sweet little blonde girl behind her spent most of the evening pushing Meredith around on the little car. She (blondie) kept telling me things that were obviously very important, but I couldn't understand a word of her precious British accent. Not a word. I think she thought I was quite dumb.

Here's a pic of Olly eating his cake.



And a pic of Olly's hands, during the eating of his cake.



And for fun,here's a pic of Mer in the bath.



And a picture of Meridy's current favorite face. I turned around in the car today to see her entirely alone in the backseat, making this face. Apparently she liked the song? God bless the girl.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aughh! That face is adorable!

(It reminds me of Thomas Neely's faces to the people behind his row during church service!)

Anonymous said...

We are so pleased that you were able to join Olly and help celebrate his big day. Miss Meredith was, as always a perfect little lady...apart from when Meredith was teaching Olly too drink from the bottle ;)

Anonymous said...

She has turned into a little girl and no longer a baby!!! I can't believe how much she has grown. It was great to hang with you guys at Bill and Holly's. See you soon

Anonymous said...

Did I say I love the addition of the pic. of K&C at the top? What a good pic!