Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hey Kids


Hey Kids,

This is what you'll look like if your mom puts your hat on backwards. It's hard to use your peripheral vision when you have this kind of hat on backwards. I got a little frustrated. But it might not be her fault. She might be directionally challenged. She might have had trouble with things like this all her life. She might not have even realized it was on backwards and she might have been beating herself up for buying a hat without making me try it on first, thinking it was just too small.

Poor Mom. Poor me. I have a feeling this is just the beginning.

Meredith

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read this before Daddy woke up and was afraid I'd wake him from laughing so hard!! This is why some granparents have to help raising their grandchildren -- remember Daddy and I got it right - first try. Thank goodness in our family the kids love their mom in spite of, if not because of them.

Anonymous said...

P.S. It'll be OK if you don't send a 5x7 of this one instantly.

angie c said...

She's so gangsta with that hat..

Anonymous said...

Bah ha! I am laughing but I KNOW I will be just like that. All of these small little baby contraptions...who knows how they all work?!