Monday, November 06, 2006

Mom's Sick


Hey folks. I've been really sick this weekend and haven't accomplished my blogging goals. I don't have any pictures, but I can tell you that Chris has been incredible. On Sunday he got up with Mer at 6 am and hung out with her until he got them both ready for church. Then they went and got Robert and went to church. Then they all went to Perkins for breakfast (where, apparently, Meredith ate enough eggs and pancakes for an army). Then they all went shopping for a couple hours, took Robert home, and came home. That's a lot for one adult, trust me. That night, Auntie Beth came over the watch Mer while Chris went to the soccer game. I'm on the mend, but in the meantime, here's some pics from Florida that you didn't see...Seemed appropriate for this, one of the first TRULY gloomy days of fall.


The world's first team drumming duo.


You want us to pose HOW in this really cute chair? Like this? No? Oh well, good try Aunt Gigi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics. For some reason in that last pic. she looks more like a little girl than a baby...hmmm...