Sunday, August 06, 2006

Baby, It's Hot Outside


This weekend we went to the annual church small group picnic. It was HOT.

In other news, Meredith officially does not like bananas. Perhaps to a near allergic degree. Hopefully she also inherited her Uncle Paul's love of the environment, not just his culinary aversions. Anyway, so she doesn't like bananas. And I tried to give her some banana pudding and the ensuing puking was so pitiful. There was also a chewed up leaf involved, so that may have had something to do with it. Disgusting story short, Meredith ended up being the nekkid baby at the picnic. And on the way home, she was the tiredest nekkid baby in the universe. But she hung in there til the very end, and even perked up for her bath.

4 comments:

angie c said...

Poor baby. I forgot about the burp rag she used and when I found it you can imagine the banana smell. :) blughhh...

She sure is a trooper on that hot ground. It didn't phase her. Can't take bananas, but put me on hot cement and I'm okay.

Anonymous said...

at least her big plastic cup matched her hairbow, we southern gals know what's important!

Anonymous said...

Now, you know I don.t like unattractive pics. like that 2nd one displayed for all the world to see BUT it does make me laugh outloud everytime I see it!!

Unknown said...

Now gran, you have to remember that "all the world" is not exactly checking in on the life of Mer. Plus, i happen to think she looks stunning in the 2nd pic :). Okay, you're right, maybe just funny. And really pathetic.