Tuesday, May 30, 2006

8 Months!



What a difference a month makes. I just uploaded all of the pictures from our Memorial Day weekend. There were 129 and about 120 of them were of Meredith. As I watched the pictures pop up on the screen, I realized that our little girl has definitely begun to show her personality--and she's also really started having a good time. This month she's begun saying 'dada,' and although I don't think it's related to any particular context, I'm sure Chris would differ on that point. She can roll a soccer ball back to us when we sit in front of her. It's possible that it's doing a bit more bouncing off her tummy than anything more purposeful, but she's delighted with the results, regardless of her involvement in them. This weekend she began to play peek-a-boo herself, putting the napkin in front of her face rather than waiting for us to throw it on top of her head. She's eating some pears these days, and doesn't make the sour gagging face every time we put something other than milk in her mouth. That's Meredith...our daughter...the consummate eight month old.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! She looks so much like Matt Sugg! She looks beautiful!

angie c said...

So beautiful. She has matured since I've seen her last. STOP GROWING SO FAST MEREDITH!!!

angie c said...

So you think Matt Sugg is beautiful Casey? I'm telling.
kc

Anonymous said...

Such a happy, healthy baby must have wonderful parents!!

(Hey, I think MattHEW Sugg is beautiful!)

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»