Tuesday, March 21, 2006

She's Gonna Be So Much Smarter Than Us

Not to sound like an old fuddy duddy, but you can imagine how technologically savvy this chick is going to be? In the meantime, we'd like to give a shout out to Mac's slide show capabilities, cause Mer loves to watch slide shows of anything. So far we've put snow pictures and spring flower pictures in the regular rotation, but she also enjoys the shows of the trips to Chicago and Puerto Rico. I guess that's fun since she was present for those trips but in utero, so she couldn't really see what was going on. I know, I'm a geek.

Speaking of Puerto Rico: that trip was this time last year. Can you imagine?
THIS WAS MEREDITH, THIS TIME LAST YEAR:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was looking at pictures of Puerto Rico today as well. I'm ready for another stay at the surf & board, I'll call the canucks, you guys tell me when's good for you.