Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A Day with Aunt Beth



Meredith was a bit under the weather on Monday, so she got to have a lovely day with Aunt Beth. How wonderful is an aunt who is willing to babysit on the first day of her spring break? Pretty wonderful...

So then on Tuesday, we took Meredith back to school. At the end of the day, I picked her up and, as usual, Ms. Madie (Mer's teacher) and I discussed such topics as Meredith's brilliance, kindness, and problem solving abilities. Ms. Madie said "Auntie must have spoiled her yesterday, cause she wanted to be held all day long!" And here's what I say to that: if lovin' Meridy is wrong, we don't want to be right! YEA BETH!

Note: Ms. Madie didn't mind a bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms. Madie rocks.

Anonymous said...

I've missed having computer time at work to see how much Meridy has grown. She has the most beautiful baby mouth I have ever seen!! Thanks for this blog- it always brightens my day!