Saturday, February 11, 2006

Snow Days

Everybody knows that snow days (in the south at least) are just a good excuse to hang out with your family and do nothing at all. Here's a picture of the snow. That's right, Colorado Lareaus, in Memphis we take pictures when it snows! If you want to see pictures of a cute kid playing in the snow, you won't find them here. That's cause our little bambino has a pretty terrible cold and there was no frolicking in the frozen white stuff for her. To get your precious-kid-in-the-snow-fix go to www.spickler.blogs.com. (Sorry Walt, couldn't resist).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day Lareau Family! Fate blessed me about two and a half months ago when I was assigned a last-minute seat on a flight from Dallas to Palm Springs right next to the lovely Meredith (who, coincidently, just happens to be the best baby to fly with ever!) Remember me, that sassy lil' blonde leading a double life in LA and Dallas? Well, I certainly remember your family, and I apologize for taking so long to say hello!

Meredith is even more gorgeous than I remember! (Which is pretty impressive considering how I told my family and friends that I had just met the most beautiful baby girl on my flight!) I'm so glad to read that she is happy, healthy, and growing (although last week she was apparently sick--I hope she's doing better now!) Your blog spot is so much fun to read! It's easy to tell that the witty authors are well educated and quite articulate!

I won't post anything too long (after all, we already made it through a 3-hr plane ride together--why cheapen it with a verbose post?) ;-) Hope you're all doing well; wish Meredith luck for me on mastering the art of rolling over!

Wishing you well from plane rides to Internet chatter,

~Cindy Semrow~
USCutie@hotmail.com

Christina Custodio said...

Chris Lareau!! Christina Nunnely (Custodio) here. How great to find you and your beautiful family here. I was on Classmates.com today and was checking out old friends and found this. Wow. It's been 18 years! Please e-mail me at mrscustodio@msn.com. Take care!!