Sunday, October 09, 2005

Angel?

To quote Meredith's Gran, she's a very mercurial child.
In this series of photos, we were trying to catch an appropriately angelic smile to go along with the outfit (by the by, that's a yawn--not a scream).
What we caught instead were the faces that came between the smiles, and you'll just have to trust us on the smile part.
At any rate, we feel pretty sure that these will make YOU smile! (If you're not smiling right now, page back up and look at that first one again.)
Angelic wardrobe credit to Granny Lareau.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Meredith should immediatley be enrolled in some acting classes so she can hone the natural talent she's expressed to her adoring public. It usually takes actors years to craft the range of emotions that she's so effortlessly displayed here.

Anonymous said...

A very belated congratulations to Kate and Chris. I have been tracking Meredith since my return from Louisiana and I can say, without doubt, she is the most beautiful creature I have ever seen! Meredith, just let me know when you are ready for the ceremonial first bowl of gumbo. :)